Saturday, May 17, 2014

Grasshopper Revisited_2c


I went back and applied the constructed lofted components to multiple surfaces, some being from my movement model and other derived from the motion of the flip.  I edited some of the components of the code on different surfaces.  I tried using negative numbers for the domains to get an extrusion on both sides.  As suggested, I also extended the amplitude of the loft drastically to some surfaces creating a dramatic, pointed loft.  Applying this code to a sphere, and not only a planar surface, resulted in a unique geometric shape.  Similar to project 1b, I am working on exporting some line drawings of these surfaces.  I find it uninformaitve to see these surfaces in Rhino modeling space and have found the line drawings to be more effective in conveying the concepts.









No comments:

Post a Comment